Saturday 1 February 2014

Happy Chinese New Year!

Dear Reader,
Guess why am I grinning from ear to ear? 
Hint: It's something to do with what I am wearing underneath my bib! :)


If you didn't realize, yesterday was Chinese New Year so I am wearing my dark pink Cheongsam.


We have a small celebration with some of my friends. It's more like a 2-in-1 as we also celebrated my belated birthday, yes, again but hey, I'm not complaining :)


Daddy came up with an impromptu "Ang-Pow" (red packet) game
Mummy's creative paper pom-poms deco
Thanks everyone for my pressie!
Happy Chinese New Year!
Blessings,
BIM

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Lovely BIM! Love You 。。。。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIM, your eyes are laughing too! So cute。。。。。

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and lovely little princess with cheongsam

    ReplyDelete