Thursday 8 May 2014

Happy mother's day

I'm a petite little girl, as you can notice from photos in the previous posts. This however has become mummy's concern. She always comes out with various dishes, cooks with different styles, makes meal time enjoyable, in hope to put an extra spoon of food into my mouth. Recently I'm started on formula milk on top of my regular meals and I love the taste of it!

This morning mummy brought me to visit a community nurse and had some discussion with her. I was weighed, not surprisingly my weight remains static. After that I had the opportunity to do some handprints on a certificate and on a mother's day card. Yeah!

This is the certificate that I've made.


And guess what? The notes on the certificate is absolutely right on time for my mummy. Let me "read" it out loud:
*Sometimes you get discouraged because I am so small and always leave my fingerprints on the furniture and wall. But everyday I'm growing up and soon I'll be so tall that all those little hand-prints will be difficult to recall. So here's my little hand-print that you can put away and then when I'm older you'll remember them one day.*

I love you mummy and you are the best mummy in the whole world. Don't worry, I will grow in no time!


P.S: Happy mother's day to all the great mums out there. Lots of love from BIM and family

No comments:

Post a Comment