Tuesday 24 November 2015

Toddler Jam!

 Hello again! this morning I am making some craft with princesses.

Mei Mei (妹妹, younger sister in mandarin) is watching me quietly :)

Then off we go to Toddler Jam, my favourite place to spend Tuesday mornings. I like to dress up like a princess and start to dance!
Look I am hopping like a frog!

And Mei mei is dancing too, can you see her powerful kick?

We sing, dance, play a myriad of instruments, bounce ball with parachute and catch bubbles. Then we march to morning tea (I love to sing that song too!)

Usually we head back home after morning tea, however there is a little surprise in the end as this week is the last week of Toddler Jam... A humongous bouncy castle!

 Yes! Finding Nemo bouncy castle, how cool is that!

 I found Nemo!



Would love to see you all next year at Toddler Jam! Till we meet, Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment