Sunday 10 September 2017

I have my first membership card!

Hello friends, today we are going to Mandurah Library, the local library here.

First of all, I need to return all the books borrowed previously. I am putting the books on the special return bookshelf, easy peasy. 

I am thrilled to be a member of  Mandurah library. Here is my new card and an environment friendly library bag.

Mei mei would like to have a look at my membership card too :)

After choosing some story books, we go to the self check machine. I scan my library card follow by the books and all the borrowed items are shown on the touch screen. 


Then I place the items into my new library bag :)

At home I am reading Possum Magic, one of the story books.

It is a very special book by Mem Fox and I have a collection of coins with Possum Magic illustration. 

Hope you enjoy going to your local library too. Happy reading!

Lots of love, BIM.


No comments:

Post a Comment