Sunday 29 October 2017

Avocado farm - without avocado??

My dear readers,

Today I have an interesting tale to tell you all where we went to Settler Plantation in Baldivis to grab apparently the best and cheapest avocados around... Unfortunately they were in such a great demand that they were all sold out so we will have to come back next weekend. Yup, the last bag of $3 avacados was bought by mummy's friend from Malaysia... So we took some pictures instead...

This is me helping to do "weeding" at the avo farm

Dandelions are too pretty to be a weed. Oh look my friend Batman is helping too

Let's go to the shop instead...

Mummy's friend with avocado trees around...

Daddy trying to look small with Mei Mei in front of a huge avocado tree

This is Batman and I'm the Princess!

I guess we are all disappointed with the lack of avocado at the avocado farm but surely good things come to those who wait, as daddy always say, "Be patient!"

No comments:

Post a Comment