Friday 23 October 2020

Esperance

Hello,BIM here.I'm at Esperance.

Let me give you a tour.
Mummy, Mei Mei and I are at Lucky Bay.

Wow.Mei mei and Mummy's poses are brillant!

This is Frenchman peak.
Whoa,this is high.

Look.There's the top!

Look how high I am.

Let's go walking, let's go!

Smile. Selfie.
Can you spot three train tickets?

Say "Cheese"for the camera.

Look at this mini train.

I'm now at Esperance mini golf.

Mummy and Mei mei are walking down the steps.

Finally we reached the bottom of the steps on the rocks.

Look at this beautiful sunset.

This is Mei mei selfie face.

Mei mei and beautiful sunset.

We are riding in a Jalopy bike.

Family photo in Jalopy

Aww.. Mei mei looks cute with her baby.

I am driving the jalopy.

Another family photo.

Feeding alpaca time

And birds...

Bye - bye Esperance ! Hope to see you again.



No comments:

Post a Comment