Friday 10 July 2015

Oi oi... All aboard me hearty!

Hello! I have dressed up as a pretty princess Elsa today :) Guess where am I this morning?




Yes, I am having great fun at Mandurah library. There are story time and craft activities at 10.30am every Friday. Today the story is about a pirate ship and we are making pirate hat after story time.

Look at my pretty flowery pirate hat :)
Oi oi... All aboard me hearty!

Please check out some other crafts that I have made during the past few months...
Turning a rainbow tissue paper into...
... a rainbow flower for mummy! (in conjunction of Mother's day)

 This is another flower I created for daddy :)

       My jazzy turtle. 

                           
Look out! It's a bouncy jelly fish!

Come to the library and join the fun! If you are interested in other kids activities held in the library, check out my previous post: Mistle toes for Christmas

Till next time, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment