Saturday 5 September 2015

My Superhero!

Hi there! Today I would like to talk about my superhero.
He has the greatest smile, just like me...
he is very creative...

and caring as well...

We venture together...

have quiet time together...

He is there when I'm scared...

He cheers when I fly...

He shares my bad hair day...

He is guiding me all the way...

He has taught me to embrace the nature...

He holds me and walks with me, every tiny steps...

He is the stronghold I can rely on...


Yes he is my dad! I thank God for He has given me the best dad in the world. Love you dad and happy father's day!


xoxo,
your BIM

4 comments:

  1. This IS AMAZING. Happy Father's day Stu! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This IS AMAZING. Happy Father's Day Stu! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an incredible post. LOVED reading this! Happy Father's day Stu! x

    ReplyDelete