Monday 30 December 2013

Bicycle Adventure

Daddy has always wanted to get me a baby bike seat. So mummy went on gumtree and actually found one called Beto. Yay! And it came with a funky helmet to boot. Though I must say I really DISlike the helmet. Actually I dislike anything on my head or hair, hairband, beanie, clips, hats, etc, period. But because daddy says it's for safety reason and it protects against any head injury, I grumpily allow mummy to force it on with sobs in between, at the same time trying to dislodge it with my little finger but to no avail. Oh well, at least I tried... But I think I still look cute in it, right? :) Daddy thinks that I look like the mushroom in Super Mario. What do you think?

Day 1: going to cycle with daddy!

Day 2: I'm getting used to sit steadily and enjoying the ride
Smooth road; never mind the few bumps
Daddy let's go home now! I have pooed...

1 comment:

  1. It is not comfortable to wear the helmet as this is BIM's first experience. Also, please watch out of her legs which might be caught in-between the wheel.

    ReplyDelete