Friday 27 December 2013

It's play dough time!

Home made play dough!
Few days ago auntie V gave me some play dough she made herself. The play dough looked very delicious in red and green, however mummy kept insisting me not to eat them.


Today daddy made some green and red men and a giant skate board using the play dough. I was not interested at all because I couldn't eat them. Then daddy created a Christmas shoes for me, they looked cool and I wanted to eat them badly.
So mummy intervened and we ended our play dough session today. Anyway thanks auntie V for the play dough, I'll play with it again.

My BIG Christmas shoes
Gingerbread man on skateboard
with broken wheel






















Play Dough Recipe
Ingredients:
2 cups plain flour
4 tbs cream of tartar
1 cup salt
2 cups water
2 tbs cooking oil
food colouring

Method:
Mix all ingredients in a saucepan. Stir over medium heat for 3-5minutes or until the mixture congeals.


1 comment: