Saturday 4 January 2014

Books

Reading is my hobby, or rather "biting the books" is my hobby.
can you find my bite marks?


I have countless amount of books, most of them are my pressies, and  mummy will stock them from various bookstores and second-handed books from Salvos. I guess mummy hopes that one day I'll be a bookworm.
My bookshelf

Let me introduce to you one of my cherished book - my first children Bible. I like it because it contains lots of colourful pages depicting stories from the Bible and it is bilingual (English and Mandarin). But what makes this Bible so dear to my heart is it was given to me before I was born by my Auntie in Miri (AIM). Thank you auntie I love you!





My favourite Bible verse is: For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)





No comments:

Post a Comment