Thursday 23 January 2014

Sorrento Beach Shack - Hillarys Boat Harbour

I was contemplating whether to post this since this is technically not Mandurah but hey it's close and besides, it's like a bigger sister version of Mandurah. So introducing the Hillarys Boat Harbour, or Sorrento Quay. It's kind of confusing as it's sandwiched between Hillarys and Sorrento.

Hillarys Boat Harbour
And guess what I am looking at?

Tucked in this quay is an interesting little gem that we found, or a beach shack to be more precise - and a cute one at it too.

Mummy loves the deco
And so do I
But I'm not too sure about daddy
Enjoying my apple on the couch
Cute little shack with my cute little hat
Remember, slip-slop-slap this summer before you go out!
Enjoy this vintage clip from the '80s!

No comments:

Post a Comment