Sunday 19 January 2014

Jump Kids!

Jump Kids!
Today is Sunday! We are going to church to worship God! I love to dance and sing during worship session. 

After that mummy brings me to Jump Kids. There are lots of friends and activities to do. I love to play with the blocks and listen to stories. 

Today I'm old enough to be in the room so mummy doesn't have to accompany me. Mummy took some pictures of us last week. Hope you enjoy watching them! and please come and join the fun if you are as young and energetic as me!


We have a bubble machine, how cool is that!


I'm having healthier option than icy pops - water! :)

Service time: 9am, 11am & 6pm
Jump Kids program is available at the 9am and 11am service

2 comments:

  1. Hello girl, you have big size friends.You are so cute among giants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BIM is joining the 1 - 5 y.o group. Usually there are some babies as young as BIM attend the group =)

      Delete